Lint Cotton: Lint cotton, which is separated from the cotton seed after the linter process is a very important product that is used in various industries.
- Textile & Clothing industry
- Mattress industry,
- Cellulose Chemical Industry and
- Paper Industry
The Oil: The oil extracted from the oilseeds such as cottonseeds, sunflower, soybean, canola, sesame etc., is widely used in the fields below:
- Food industry, margarine and refined vegetable oil,
- Biodiesel production,
- Margarine and edible liquid oil in the Food Industry,
- Color and Painting industry,
- Chemical industry,
- Soap and detergent industry
Furthermore, after the oil extraction process, remaining oil cake is used as a valuable animal food. Also, the oil cake of some of the oilseed is used as a fuel oil.
The oils which are extracted from COLD OIL (Cold Pressing) system:
- Walnut, sesame, soy, nut, peanut, sunflower, corn cold oils are used in the salad oil and salad sausages.
- Organic food industry
- Beauty & Cosmetic industry